Strawberries are a definite British favourite and can be found in most fridges and Pimms glasses and desserts. However…you can now make your dessert extra special (trifle anyone?) with some succulent sous vide strawberries.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 19m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Fruit
- 500 grams fresh British strawberries
- Set the water bath to 80°C
- Place the strawberries into a vacuum sealer bag (you may need two) and seal using the Clifton at Home tabletop vacuum sealer.
- Put the strawberries into the Clifton at Home water bath and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out of the water bath and place in a bowl.
- You can use this for a number of desserts including trifle, cheesecake and of course our Clifton at Home Apple and Strawberry Crumble!