Perfect for pies, crumbles or with a big bowl of delicious custard! Rhubarb is a timeless fruit used in desserts all over the world.
- 140 grams rhubarb
- 30 grams caster sugar
- Set the water bath to 60°C.
- Wash the rhubarb and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Cut the unpeeled rhubarb in 7cm long pieces.
- Place the sugar and the rhubarb into a food pouch.
- Vacuum the pouches using the table top vacuum sealer and put in the water bath to cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with clotted cream or custard!