Have a little spice in your life, or your dinner at least with a prawn and chilli stir fry! This classic dish is made with mouth-watering sous vide prawns cooked in sweet chilli sauce, paired with rice noodles and oriental vegetables. It takes less than 30 minutes to make, perfect for a quick and filling supper. If you prefer a less spicy version, swap the chilli sauce for soy sauce instead!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Fish & Seafood
- 400 grams prawns
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 2 packets mixed oriental vegetables
- 2 red chillis (finely chopped)
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Set the water bath to 59°C.
- Place the prawns into a vacuum bag, laying them out flat and vacuum sealing lightly.
- Gently pop the prawns into the water bath for 20 minutes.
- Keep checking the water bath to make sure the pouches are immersed under water and not floating. Using the Clifton at Home immersion grid will ensure this.
- Whilst the prawns are cooking, prepare the noodles and vegetables in a wok.
- Once the prawns have cooked, throw them in the wok with the noodles and vegetables.
- Stir all of the ingredients together, and add the sweet chilli sauce and the chopped chillis. Be careful not to overcook the prawns!
- Divide between four bowls and serve.