Trying to eat healthier? Staying on the diet path? Want a quick meal? Whatever your foodie problem, we have the solution. Why not start with this nutty flavoured, vegetable filled, chicken lovin’ stir-fry without the noodles or the rice, so you don’t get that bloated feeling afterwards.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 1h 5m
- Serves: 4 People
- Category: Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons dried ginger
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 8 tablespoons water
- 2 handfuls sugar snap peas
- 4 spring onions (diced)
- 2 peppers (sliced)
- 1 whole red cabbage (chopped in slices)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 bag of bean sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the water bath to 65˚C
- Pop each chicken breast in a bag and vacuum and place in the water bath to cook for 45 minutes. Use the immersion grid to ensure that the bags do not float.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, in a bowl mix together the peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger, until it is a runny paste.
- Leave the sauce to rest in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, stir fry all of the vegetables together, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the chicken is cooked, chop it up and throw it into the wok with the vegetables.
- Add the peanut sauce mixture and stir in with the chicken and vegetables.
- Divide into four bowls and serve.