Fancy a delicious lamb sous vide lamb dish? Add creamy mash and seasonal vegetables to make a great substitute for a roast, midweek date night or just because you feel like it!
- Rack of 6 lamb cutlets (150g)
- 2 Sprigs of thyme
- Garlic, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Set the water bath to 60°C
- Cut the rack of cutlets in half
- Place each portion into separate vacuum sealer bags
- Add the thyme leaves into the bags, disguarding the stalks
- Add a touch of garlic into the bags
- Vacuum the pouches using the Clifton tabletop vacuum sealer. Be careful when doing this as the bones may pierce the food pouches.
- Place both bags into the water bath for 15 minutes
- Once cooked, if serving immediately, heat some butter in a pan on a medium heat to create a foaming butter
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and allow to rest for five minutes before serving