A perfect starter for a dinner party or a flavoursome main that everybody will love! This sweet and sticky chicken dish is to be enjoyed by all, including fussy kids! Serve this around the dinner table and you’ll get nothing but compliments and smiles on how delicious your food is – guests will be coming back for more.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 1h 5m
- Serves: 1 person
- Category: Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Set the water bath to 65˚C.
- Place the chicken breats into the pouch, making sure they lie flat and don\'t overlap. Depending on the size of the chicken breasts, you may need to use more than one pouch.
- Pour a tablespoon of honey onto each chicken breast before sealing.
- Vacuum each pouch and place in the water bath for 40 minutes.
- Using the Clifton at Home immersion grid will ensure that the chicken is fully submerged under the water.
- When the chicken is cooking, prepare your side dish. This can be anything from a vegetable dish to chunky fries!
- Once the chicken is cooked, chop into four or five chunks, depending on how big the chicken breast is.
- Pop into a pan with a knob of butter or coconut oil. When the pan is hot, pop the chicken in and drizzle another tablespoon of honey over the chicken.
- Once browned, serve a plate with your chosen side dish.
- One of our favourites is chopped spinach and cucumber with a light olive oil dressing.