A simple summer vegetable which is usually known to be on the BBQ – however, cooking it sous vide first will ensure that all the flavours are juices are locked in beforehand.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h 30m
- Total Time: 1h 40m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Vegetables
- 4 mini corn on the cobs
- 40 grams unsalted butter
- Set the Clifton at Home water bath to 90°C.
- Place the corn into a food pouch and add the unsalted butter. Seal using the tabletop vacuum sealer.
- Pop into the water bath and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Using the immersion grid will ensure that the pouches are immersed under water at all times.
- When cooked you can either pop on the BBQ for five minutes to give them even more flavour or just eat them straight out of the bag!