Chicken basically goes with everything…and so does spinach, so we’ve combined the two for an uber-healthy yet exquisitely tasting meal!
- 2 chicken breasts
- half a bag of fresh spinach
- 30 grams unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Set the water bath to 65°C.
- Place the chicken breasts into a food pouch and seal using the tabletop vacuum sealer. Do not overlap the chicken breasts.
- Pop the chicken into the water bath and leave to cook for 45 minutes. Ensure to use the immersion grid so that the chicken stays under the water.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, place the spinach into a large wok and let it wilt for a few minutes.
- Add 20g of butter, salt, pepper and one teaspoon of garlic powder to the wok and let it cook through.
- In a small frying pan, add the remaining butter and let it melt on a medium heat. Once the chicken breats have cooked, add to the pan for a maximum of 1 minute each side.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the remaining garlic powder. Be careful not to start the cooking process again.
- Place the spinach onto two plates and sit the chicken breasts on top.