About the Clifton at Home® water bath
The Clifton at Home water bath allows you to cook at a precise temperature to produce consistently perfect results every time. Simply vacuum seal your food items in a food-grade pouch and drop them into the pre-heated water bath to begin cooking sous vide. The touch screen controller walks you through the steps of the cooking method from heating the bath, setting the timer, right through to the end of the cooking process. It couldn’t be simpler!
The water bath is available in six stylish colours.
- Stainless steel lid with easy grip handle
- Perforated shelf for even heat distribution
- Immersion grid to ensure food items are kept below water level at all times
Delivery & Returns
Free UK delivery
There is a delivery charge to European countries and the Channel Islands which will be stated when you reach the checkout depending on size and weight of order.
For Rest of The World, please contact us on email@example.com for a delivery cost prior to placing the order.
All orders will be despatched from our UK factory within 2-3 working days.
Deliveries will be made using a secure courier service and all packages must be signed for upon arrival to all destinations.
For further details on our delivery information, please click here to read our Terms of Sale.
- UK Manufactured
- 8 litre stainless steel insulated tank, to hold approx 8-10 120g portions
- High precision controller to 0.2°C
- Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Temperature range: up to 95°C displayed to 0.1°C/F
- Integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99h
- Audible & visual notification when timer has finished, if bath has not been filled to recommended water level or if power has accidently been switched off
- Tank dimensions (mm): 300w x 240d x 150h
- Overall dimensions (mm): 325w x 285d x 245h
- Stainless steel perforated tray to ensure even heat distribution
- Stainless steel immersion grid
- Instruction manual included
- 2 year parts and labour warranty – Domestic use
Actual colours may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor colour restrictions.