This compact kit allows home cooks to accurately measure the core temperature of food items when cooking sous vide. Simply place some foam seal tape over a dry area on the vacuum bag and pierce through the tape with the needle probe. The vacuum is retained when the needle is carefully withdrawn. The process couldn’t be easier!
The thermometer allows you to measure the internal temperature of food items, to ensure it has reached the temperature required before serving or chilling down. The two needle probes come in two different lengths, allowing flexibility in choice depending on the food item.
The kit comes in a sturdy compact box, in Clifton’s signature orange. Replacement accessories are available upon request, so don’t worry if you run out of anything!
- Orange compact box
- Digital thermometer with LCD digital display
- thermometer temperature range from -99.9°C to +299.9°C
- 1 x 60mm needle probe, 1mm in diameter
- 1 x 120mm needle probe, 1mm in diameter
- Waterproof countdown timer
- Mini tub of 70 probe wipes
- Sample roll of probe foam seal
- Traceable calibration certificate